Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Valentine’s Box Swap–Bloguary Day 8

Valentine's Box Swap 2015

Registration closes tonight 1/12 at 12am sooo I think that’s technically 1/13 but you get the point.

If you’re wondering what the what I’m taking about CLICK HERE!

 

And just so I don’t leave ya hanging with a crappy Bloguary post check out this tip from one of my favorite organized mama’s…….

 

Also this one……..

 

I’ll be sharing a Day in the Life post tomorrow for Bloguary Day 9.
It’s ready to go and will be live in the morning! See ya then!

Bloguary 2015-1

Instagram: Kendra.Pryor
Facebook: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)