Image Map

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Bit of THIS and a Bit of THAT

Just wanted to do a quick post let ya know about a few things going on……




Kroger is having a coupon extravaganza!
This is a one day event (Saturday August 15th). You may need to check Kroger’s main site to see if this is available in your area but if you are in the DFW area you can reap the rewards!

Info from Kroger:
!SUPER DOUBLE MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS UP TO $1.00!
Here's How It Works:
Kroger will Double Manufacturer's "Cents Off" Coupons valued between 40¢ and $1.00.
Kroger will continue to Triple Manufacturer's "Cents Off" Coupons valued up to 39¢.1 DAY ONLY Sat, Aug 15th Coupons greater than $1.00 will be redeemed at face value. Valid with Plus Card. Limit 1 like item per transaction. No cash back. Manufacturer's coupons issued in store do not apply. See store for details. Valid August 15th, 2009 only.


My coupon stash is a little low but I’m going to see what I can come up so I can SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!
Shout Out: Thanks Andrea for sharing this wonderful thrifty info!


Ok on to the next thing…..Tonight I’m attending my very first blog event! I’m soooo excited to meet fellow bloggers. I’ll be taking my camera along and will post about all the fun later in the week.


And last but not least…..
A very good friend of mine has decided to join the blogging world! She has a new little bundle of joy and a passion for crafting and cooking. These topics plus others will be spotlighted on her NEW blog! Don’t you just love a good mommy blog…..I know I do! She has a great sense of humor and always has me cracking up. I’m so excited to see what she has brewing. As soon as she gets things up and running I will feature her here so you can take a look and welcome her to "blog world".



Parker wanted to pop in and wish everyone a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my Kroger-ing on tomorrow!! Hope you had a blast tonight at the meet-up. I'm SO sad that I couldn't come...next time FOR SURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pup Parker! So precious!!! It was great to meet a "princess in training" this weekend! I can now laugh every time I see the other Kendra as well!
    ~Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it I made it to Kroger at 8 am this morning! I couldn't believe all the hard core couponing in the store.

    Great to meet you at the blog get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed meeting you last night! Let's get together sometime with Jennifer for some thrifty shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we really got to talk at the blogger meet up last night..but I wanted to tell you I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I have spent an hour or so rereading your whole blog. You have inspired me to work on a few things around my house. I have done weight watchers before and loved it. I will totally be using those recipes! thanks girl

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)