Image Map

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Honey Sundae


This was truly simple and delicious! This best part is that its low cal and Weight Watcher friendly.

What You Need:*Vanilla Frozen Yogurt (I used Dryers brand)
*Chopped Walnuts
*Banana
*Honey

What to DoScoop desired amount of frozen yogurt (remember smaller portions if you’re trying to be diet friendly) into a dish. The dish I served my Honey Sundaes in was a Goodwill score! Slice banana (I divided one large banana between two sundaes). Top frozen yogurt with banana slices, walnuts and honey.

A wonderful summer dessert! I LOVE the flavor of honey which pairs well it the walnuts and bananas. Let me know what you if you try it out.




2 comments:

  1. Oh Ketchup~ This sounds divine! I LOVE the picture...it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)