Image Map

Monday, August 03, 2009

Who doesn’t Love a Chalkboard

Yes…another chalkboard post, and I won’t lie I’m sure this will not be the last. I stumbled upon some cute little square serving trays at Dollar Tree last week. I loved the detail around the edges and knew I needed to stalk up on of few of these bad boys.


A little chalk board spray paint, some ribbon and this little guy was ready for his new home. I used a little hot glue to secure the ribbon to the back of the tray.

Made him a few friends and added a little saying (Live, Laugh, Love). I think it will be fun to switch it up when different seasons or holidays roll around.


Sorry I had to use the flash on these

I bought these trays about a week ago and they had a TON in stock so if you like the look of these little square trays I’m sure you’ll still be able to find them. They also have different shapes and sizes. They’re not the best quality but perfect for something like this.
I sure love me some Dollar Tree!
I’ve wanted a little bath pillow and found a really nice one for $1.00. It’s cute and comfy. I’ve already put it to good use! I also got Kent some microfiber cleaning cloths for his glasses. He now has one for the car, the house, and one his office, all for $1.00. Yeah Dollar Tree!!!
Today I'm linking up with:

14 comments:

  1. A triple threat!!! Love them!!!

    I'm totally addicted to Dollar Tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these the other day, but didn't get any. Love that you did 3 and hung them together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! But pardon my failing eyesight. Did you paint the entire tray with the chalkboard paint, or just the bottom? Is the edge of the tray silver? I'm sorry, I really can't tell in the photos...and no, your photos are fine. It's me!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Sooo cute! I wish they had Dollar Tree in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! Love the three hanging together.
    I made a framed chalkboard for my dining room and just love it.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that you did a trio, they are perfect for that space!

    Be sure & stop back by my blog if you get a chance, I'm having a Super-Crafty giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your chalkboards. You gotta love Dollar Tree. I have several trays here that came from there. They really come in handy when taking food somewhere and don't want to be bothered bring the dish back home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea. Cute blog. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the chalkboards!! SO cute! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some Dollar Tree too! Those are great! I love how you have three in a row - so cute!

    I'm sending you an email to answer your questions about how I squeeze everything into our plot of land.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)