Image Map

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I Hope I’m Not the Only One at the Party

 

I can have fun by myself but it would be a lot more fun if you would join me! This Thursday that’s one day from today I’m starting our weekly “I’m grateful for…..” linky party.

Stop, smell the roses, and be grateful for what’s in front of you…..
then blog about it!

 

It can be silly, touching, motivating, whatever! It just needs to be a post about something you’re grateful for.

 

I ‘m one of those annoying people that often talks about how grateful I am for all the joys in my life. It’s not out of the norm for me to say “Isn't it so great that we’ve been given the gift of sight.” or “Yes, this situation is not fun, but what are we going to learn from it.”  What can I say……I LOVE to live and try hard to do it with joy in my heart and a smile on my face!  I have a passion for life and am grateful for all the gifts it brings from a tiny fallen leaf all the way to good health.

Life if good let’s be grateful for it! 
Not just during the holidays but always!

    Photobucket

Grab a button and link up!
I’ll see you Thursday! You’ll be able to link up at 8pm central standard time.

5 comments:

  1. I love your heart. And I don't think it's annoying at all to talk about gratitude in the slightest. The opposite is true for me. I grow soooo tired and discouraged when people focus only on the trials of life. They will ALWAYS be there.

    Today I'm grateful for grace. That unmerited favor of God that makes second chances in life possible.

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN FUN!! I can't wait! I will be linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. I am new to the blogging world so this will be my first linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)