Image Map

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I’m Grateful for…….

Today and always I am grateful for the gift of sight.

Do you take your sight for granted?

Think about all the wonderful things you’re able to see and experience with your sight.

I think about it often and am beyond grateful for the ability to see the wonders of the world no matter how big or small.

IMG_2530-editwatermark

 

From glitter sparkles that always seem to be on my craft desk, the smiles and faces of my loved ones, to beautiful landscapes, and the changing of the seasons……….

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Our sight is a marvelous gift that should be cherished.

 

 

IMG_3042-editwaterm

One of my favorite quotes:

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.

-Eleanora Duse

 

 

********************************************************Photobucket

Your turn!

If you’re not a blogger tell us something that you’re grateful for in your comment!

*Link up a post that talks about something that you are grateful for. If can be an old post or a new one!

*If you’re new to linky parties McKlinky is very user friendly and will walk you though everything you need to do. You can copy and past our party button onto your post or create a hyperlink back to Domestic Princess in Training.

*Play nice and be sure to link your “grateful post” (NOT something you are trying to sale) or I’ll have to get the blog party police after you.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)