Image Map

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What I’ve Been Up To

Three months ago I looked at my calendar and got a little flustered. We had something going on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for three months straight! I got a little stressed thinking about how I was going to juggle everything but here we are with the last three months behind us. It was actually a lot less stressful than I thought it was going to be. I will say that the last few months kind of blended together. We did a lot fun things but if you asked me what month we did each activity in I would go blank!
Here’s a glimpse of what I’ve been up to the last few months………….

We celebrated my niece’s graduation!!!!
Taylor Sr Pic 2010 888-edit

We celebrated the engagement of these two! I was lucky enough to be fly on the wall and capture the special moment!!! It was such a touching moment!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I captured few special moments between this beautiful family. Their son use to be in my pre-school class so it was great catching up and seeing how much the kiddos grew. Below are a few of my favorites from the session. To see more click HERE.
P1017238-editw
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
  I had session with my friend and sweet little family. Her little one is just too cute and has the sweetest smile. To see more from their session click HERE.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We celebrated my great Aunt’s 80th birthday! She may be 80 but she still has a lot of spunk left in her! My aunt Mary has not aged in years. I hope some of those good genes rub off on me!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We headed to California to celebrate the marriage of Kent’s cousin. We attended her traditional Chinese reception. I’ve been to a few Chinese receptions but the food this time around was the BEST, yum-yum!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                    OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
        Walnut Shrimp                                                Shark Fin Soup
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                
      Steamed Read Snapper                      Kent using his awesome table
                                                      manners and showing his creative side!

We celebrated my best buds little one turning one. I was at the hospital the day the he decided to make his appearance. I know everyone says it but it’s true….feels like it was just yesterday now he’s walking and talking up a storm.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          
Kent’s sister and niece are in town all the way from China. They’ll be here for a month so we’ve made sure to get in LOTS of baby Katelyn time. Oh the things I will do to make this little one smile!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Spent some quality time with my niece. I have the best nieces. I can’t get enough of them!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
We headed to Austin, TX to attend a family wedding and see baby Katelyn make her debut as a flower girl.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And…….we started planning our wedding!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
There ya have it........the last few months in a very small nutshell! How has your summer been so far?

10 comments:

  1. You sure do have a life! Wow, you've been busy! I loved seeing all the pictures. They are so neat! At least all your busy time was fun time with family and friends.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy!! Your pictures are lovely! Your great aunt does not look 80 - and she's got an awesome funky sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a busy life but it looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the photos! YOu are so talented, Kendra! And, I can only imagine how fabulous your wedding will be! WOWSERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are busy! You pictures are just fabulous and I can't wait to see what your doing for you wedding! It can be stressful, but so much fun at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shew- you HAVE been busy. But- you forgot to mention how much time and work you have put into the co-op too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower. Cute layout and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT pics! We missed you in blogland...glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy. Great Blog BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! All that Chinese food looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)