Image Map

Friday, December 02, 2011

A Date Under the Stars

 

Okay not under the starts but more next to them and uhhhh maybe I should say Christmas lights instead of stars but you get the jist.

I’ve been short on time lately. In fact I’m up at typing this at 4am on a Sunday morning and will soon be starting my workday. I’m a morning person though so it’s allllll good!

Work has been ca-ca-crazy but crazy good, not crazy bad. I LOVE it but it sure is time consuming during the high seasons (spring and fall).

Since I pretty much live in my office unless I’m out shooting or at the gym hubby time has become nonexistent.

Sooooo we planned a PJ date night! He cooked the meal and I set the mood!

I had some Christmas lights up from a photo shoot I did a few weeks back. I thought they were the perfect backdrop for our little impromptu PJ date night.

IMG_3309-blog 

We had the BEST time! After dinner we moved the “table” out of the way and just cuddled, chit-chatted, and laughed for hours. No need to spend a fortune to create a romantic experience. We didn’t spend a dime and we both had a blast just enjoying each other’s company….and the pretty starts….uh I mean Christmas lights.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! An indoor picnic in your PJ's. I like how you set the mood Kendra. You are so cute! I like your little make shift table too! Ha! Christmas lights are fun!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)