Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

Announcement–I’m Brining it Back

 

 

That’s right! I’m brining back the “Our Story” vlog series! That’s one of the main things (along with Kent’s recipes, and t-shirt cutting tutorials) I get asked about and since little boy is on the way I thought now would be a better time than any to get “Our Story” all wrapped up!

Starting next week I’ll be posting a new “Our Story” vlog  every Monday morning until our story gets told! Y’all know I’m a rambler so it may take some time to wrap it up. Winking smile 

 

If you’re new to Domestic Princes in Training or need a refresher I’ve included links the previous editions below to you can get caught up! Grab a cup of coffee and take a peek at those and I’ll see y’all back here Monday morning for the next episode. I’m going to pick right up where I left off.

Let’s take a walk down memory lane. It’s been 2 years since I recorded theses and a lot has changed. It’s actually kind of embarrassing to go back and watch them but eh oh well………..

Our Story Vlog Series:  

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

1 comment:

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)