Image Map

Monday, June 23, 2014

Favorite Drugstore Makeup

Untitled-1

 

The Breakdown
How I use them and why I like them

These are all things I use on a regular basis for more of a daytime natural look. 
Maybe I should have titled it the perfect daytime makeup for the busy and budget conscious!

1. e.l.f. Lip Stain in Pink Petal – Love this thing! It’s cheap and does the trick. Most days for my lip color I just wear this and top it off with chap stick. It’s pretty, long lasting and easy to apply! You have to be careful the 1st few applications though. The color is very bright when its new but it tappers off a little and turns into a very pretty pink.
2. e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- E.l.f. has done it again! This is my 2nd favorite out of all the items I’ve listed! Another thing I use daily. You can use it on your lips, eyes, face. I use it as a highlighter on my nose and bling it with my finger tips. It’s crazy how just a little swipe down your nose brightens your face up. It’s just the prefect touch of shimmer.
3. Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Warm Golden- After reading several reviews I decided to give this one a go and I’m glad I did. Great coverage (I do not have the best skin) without looking cakey and it stays put which is important especially during TX summers.
4. e.l.f Baked Blush in Pinktastic – Perfect as a highlighter and adds just a touch of color. There are days that I only wear BB cream a little concealer and this to add color to my cheeks. Not what I use as my blush when I’m applying a full face of makeup but perfect for those days that you just want something easy and natural.  
5. Revlon Photoready powder in Light/Medium- This was another product that has a cult following! Decided to give it a try due to the reviews and it’s become my powder! Yep I’ve joined the cult. I’ve tried a few other since I started using this but I just keep coming back to Revlon Photoready.
6. wet n wild eyeshadow trios- My favorite thing on the list! I can not say enough about their eye shadow trios. I think I have all of them. They’re cheap, the pigment is awesome for the price point, and I love the colors! If you don’t own their eyeshadows I highly recommend you get on that.
7. Blistex Deep Renewal Chap Stick – Just a hint of mint, SPF 15, smooth, and long lasting. What more can you ask for from a chap stick. I recently got this as a sample with another product I bought. I’ve since bought 3 additional tubes so I have one for each chap stick spot in my home. It’s good stuff y’all!
8. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent- Just a light dusting sets my makeup and smoothes  everything out. I also use a little under my eyes to help with those dang bags I picked up during my pregnancy. Again another cheap product that I believe over delivers!

Instagram: Kendra.Pryor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)