Image Map

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Wrap-up and Cute Clip of our Silly Dog

The holidays have come and gone and we're trying to get things back in order around here. Our home is a mess, the kitchen sink is full of dirty dishes, and I have a ton of laundry to catch up on but it's alllll good!

We had a wonderful Christmas! Kent and I opened gift together Christmas morning (he totally spoiled me; more on that later), made the trip out to my Mom's house, spent time with my family, played a few games, opened gifts, and ate tons of food! Christmas morning was a little stressful; no matter what time we get up it seems like we are always in a rush to get where we need to be.....I HATE that, but what can ya do. Once we made it to my Mom's things slowed down and we were able to relax enjoy the evening.

I got a late Christmas gift and came down with the stomach flu.....blah NO FUN! On a good note I did lose 10lbs :0) but let me tell ya it wasn't pretty. I'm feeling better though and ready to pack up our Christmas decorations and get the house all clean and organized.

Parker (our Yorkie) was a hoot this year. I've never met a dog that loves Christmas as much as he does. He LOVES to open his stocking and this year decided he wanted to open gifts too.

Here's a little clip of Parker helping me open one of my gifts......so funny! Please don't mind the non-makeup wearing, PJ clad girl in the background. ;0)




I'll be back tomorrow with a few pictures and I'll fill ya in on one my Christmas surprises.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I've never seen a dog open presents before! I think he deserves a snuggie of his own - I bought my mom's Yorkie one and she looks adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Christmas went well....ick I hate that you had the stomach bug! I had it twice last December and I felt like death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! He was going crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)