Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2012

Well Hello There

I’ve missed you!

I had to take a little mini blog break during the fall. I was a busy gal capturing photos for my clients but my work schedule has return to normal and I can now breath and rejoin the world!

Y’all know I’m a obsessive list maker, right?
Well I have tons of stuff to share (have the list to show it) and will be getting back to a regular blog schedule on Monday!

 

IMG_0730-edit

 

On a side note (I love side notes) I am obsessed with all youtube videos from O School Dance Studio. If you love to dance DO NOT click play! You will become just as obsessed as I am.

Here’s one of my favorites. I watch this almost everyday.
I’m not kidding. 
I want to break this down and learn it!

LOVE

 

See you back here on Monday!!!!

I’m all over the place! Find me on
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook

6 comments:

  1. I should've listened to your warning because now I will be practicing that all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!

    <3 Nikki
    @ Life as we know it.....
    http://shrinikingmissweigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra, I love your blog. I was wondering if you could tell me about that amazing planner/organizer you had your list pinned to. I have a slight obsession with my planner and love the one you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh, I love that you have a "to blog list"! That is super organised! My method of blogging organising is writing lots of posts at once and scheduling them ages in advance. Yeah...not the most original idea ever, but it works. :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)