Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

Random and Odd Facts About Moi

I always need some type of background noise whether I’m working, surfing the web, or cleaning. Music is my 1st choice but I also like flipping on QVC. Have y’all ever seen Isaac Mizrahi on QVC? He CRACKS ME UP!!!! I don’t really like his stuff but I LOVE him!

******

When I’m scared or see a scary movie…..if it’s REALLLLYYYY scary my eyes will tear up. I have no idea why. I’m not crying it’s just an instant reaction.

******

I love to stretch!

******

A baked Sweet potato with cinnamon is a dessert to me. I remember when it used to be cookies or cake. Don’t get me wrong I still enjoy a little sinful treat every now and then but not often.

******

I’m obsessed with chap stick. I bet I’ve already told you this. I can never have enough of it!

******

Kent can tell you all kinds of funny/creepy stories about my sleep talking. Yes I talk and sometimes laugh in my sleep. My mind never stops!

******

I would love to live in Colorado. I’ve never been there but I am certain I would be in heaven there. Kent wants to live in California so were are in a bit of a predicament

******

Sometimes it takes me 3-4 trips up and down the stairs before I remember why I went downstairs in the 1st place.

******

I’m worried about my feet growing when I have babies. I already wear a size 11. Not much room to grow from there before I will officially be in clown shoes.

******

I say “Ninja you are soooo stinking cute!” at least 100 times a day. I’m sorry but he is. Ninja is our bunny just in case you’re confused.

******

My feet are always cold.

******

For about a week every month my nose goes into over drive. I’m like a dog. I can smell anything and everything. Kent and I will sometimes play the identify this smell game. It cracks him up! It’s kind of like a super human power that comes to visit every month.

******

Are your freaked out yet? :o)
Now it’s your turn to share a random fact about YOU!!! Don’t be shy. We got some pretty funny ones last time.

 

I’m all over the place! Find me here…….

* Twitter
* Facebook
* Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. My feet are always cold too, Big Man hates that I always have to have the heat on.

    Hmm...I like to drink pickle juice like straight out of the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried about growing ginormous feet too, and mine are only a 9 at the moment - though that's plenty big enough for me thanks very much, I'm only 5"5' tall!

    Every time I come here I smile when I see Ninja's photo! I think out of every blogger pet I've seen, he might be the cutest!! He makes me want a pet rabbit, though I don't think my cat would be very pleased. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't sleep with my feet covered up....they have to be sticking out of the blankets, and i absolutly can not wear socks to bed!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)