Image Map

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Happy 1st Day of February

 

 

love is in the air graphic

 

Happy 1st day of February!
We have yet to have a winter in Texas and yes I am complaining! It is winter and all but it feels like fall. Don’t get me wrong I love the fall but winter rates right up there as one of my favorite seasons and Dallas is totally getting the shaft. I have yet to use a big thick jacket, wear gloves, or get giddy over a snow day. We’re getting close to spring so it would be nice if we at least had 1 week of wintery weather. I’ll keep hoping and being jealous of all these beautiful snow pictures and blog post I’ve been seeing!

 

I had a client reschedule last weekend sooooo I had little Abby jump in front of the camera and take advantage of setup I put together. Pink is totally her color!

IMG_2739editblog-

Anyone want to take a stab at who she’s looking at with those big brown eyes? I’m sure you know!

 

IMG_2730-editblog

The only way I could get her to look in my direction was when I shouted the magic word……

FROSTY!!!!!!

Yes, she is obsessed with Wendy’s Frosty.
Don’t ask how this infatuation started.


If you’re not Kent and you want her to be your friend all you need to do is give her a tiny, tiny taste and she will love you forever or at least as long as you have a frosty in your hand.

 

 

I’m all over the place. Find me here……
Twitter
Facebook
Adventures of Ninja the Bunny 
Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet pup! I live in TX too and I am praying for a few cool days as well. Last Summer was brutally long and hot so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get a cool delay before the hot days. Nice profile pic.....oh, please share any of your weight loss tips. (Begs on bended knee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is WAY too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dog!

    I'm so glad we haven't had "winter." Though I wouldn't mind a day off from work to stay home under the quilt and watch movies! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)