Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You Tube and Exercise

In my last post I mentioned using You Tube as a tool in your workout routine. If you don’t have a gym membership, are low on funds, and have a hard time getting out of the house to get your workouts in You Tube has your back!

It’s all about NOT MAKING EXCUSES!

Get up early and get it in before the kiddos wake up.
Let your little ones join you.
Do it after everyone goes to bed.
Schedule time for it and write it on your planner!

If there is a will there is a way…right?

Most of my workouts are done at the gym but I do take a few dance breaks throughout the day! When I’m editing photos I can sit my butt for hours which is hard on me (I hate sitting still). Sooooo I love taking a little dance breaks to wake myself up! It also a great way to burn a few calories! 

If you follow me on Twitter you’ve heard all about my dance breaks. Maybe you’ve even taken one with me! Sometimes I just crank up a song with a good beat and get my groove on. I’ll also pull up a clip from one of my favorite You Tube channels and do the routine with them! Below are a few of my favorites.

 

The Sensazao Crew has tons of great cardio dance clips.
Love their stuff because the energy level is pretty high. 

 

Another great one! She has 13 clips in her channel and they are all fabulous but this one is my all time favorite. Do this 3 times in a row and I promise you’ll feel it in your arms and back the next day.

 

A friend of mine introduced me to LB Kass. Her You Tube channel has over 400 clips sooo you will have tons of routines to do! She mainly post clips to teach choreography so if you have a hard time learning steps or are a cardio dance instructor you might find her channel helpful.

 

Also love her Yollet stuff! It’s a mixture of……you guessed it yoga and ballet technique. Great for toning.

 

 

 

I saved the BEST for last! Someone posted the whole Clubland workout DVD on youtube. This is an awesome workout! The routines are fun the energy level is high and she covers cardio and toning! I even looked into buying this DVD I love it so much but it’s hard to find.  

Part 1

Part 2

 

Part 1

Part 2

 

 

ClublandToning

Part 1

 

Part 2

I didn’t post links to all the clips for Clubland but you can visit You Tube and click through the channel to find the other sections.

 

Now all you need to do is press play, turn up the volume and get your groove on! 

 

 

I’m all over the place! Find me here…..

*Twitter
*Facebook
*Adventures of Ninja the Bunny
*Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sensazao Crew is NUTS! The whole time I was watching I was distracted by the bright orange sneakers on the guy in the front right corner! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)