Image Map

Monday, August 06, 2012

Check….check….1….2….3….

 

Is this thing on…..
is anyone even out there?

IMG_20120620_054255

 

It’s been 3 months since my last post.

Not too terribly long of a hiatus but it seems like a year since my last update. I can’t even begin to tell you what all has happened over the last 3 months.

 

 

IMG_20120616_172130

 

 

I’ve been around
On facebook, Twitter, I’ve been updating random youtube clips on our channel (I have no idea it happened but we have 58 videos on our youtube channel), and I’m all about Instagram (my username is Kendra_Pryor)!

Just haven’t been updating my blog.

 

Life has been busy.
I’ve been enjoying it.
Working a lot
Working out a lot
and not making time for blogging.

 

IMG_20120618_080030

 

You know the cycle.
It happens to all bloggers!

 

 

IMG_20120616_151251

 

I took a couple weeks off.

Oh man did I need it. 

I’m going to talk more about this in another post.

 

IMG_20120620_201107

 

While I was on vacation I did a lot of thinking. And you know what kept popping into my head?

BLOGGING and how I miss it!

 

So here I am announcing my come back.
Not that it needs an announcement but here it is anyway. Smile 

 

I have 3 post ready to go!
Coming Up…….
-Why Vacation is Important
-Our Cruise on the Carnival Magic
- Tips on  Packing for a Cruise

Ps……..Wondering what’s up with the random photos? Well every post needs pictures; relevant or not! These are some of my favorite instagram photos.

I would love to connect with you! You can find me by clicking below.
*Domestic Princess in Training on Facebook*
*
Kendra Pryor Photography on Facebook*
*Instagram, Username: Kendra_Pryor*
*Youtube*
*
Twitter*

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I wondered where you were alot! So glad to find your instagram! I'll defintately be following you!! Can you tell I'm excited with all these exclamations?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)