Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Kicks & Maternity Pic Sneak Peek

Bump shot in frame

Each morning I wake up and wait for your sweet kicks.
Such a gift to feel you growing inside me.
Your twist and turns I can now see all over my belly. 
Your wonderful way of letting me know you’re strong and growing.

We can’t wait to meet you!
Your excited mommy!

Kendra Pryor Photography

Ps…Thanks to everyone who commented, Facebooked, and Instagramed (Kendra_Pryor) in regards to my last post! It’s hard putting yourself out there and being honest. I appreciate all the love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)