Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I’ve Been Baking Something But It’s Not What You Think

 

I’ll let my mom do the honors!

 

 

Isn’t that the best reaction?
My mom is a self proclaimed private eye so I knew I had to tell her in a way she wouldn’t think something was up.

Nothing out the norm ya know.

Sharing the news in a crowded restaurant over lunch sounded just right until I saw her reaction then I felt bad.

I had no idea she would react as of I told her I’d killed her dog!

She doesn’t love that I’m sharing this clip but come on it’s the best! When you go into ugly cry you know something big is going down!

This was after she told me I looked like I ‘d lost more weight and I needed to stop! She was totally blindsided which was what we were going for…..YESSSS!

This is the card we gave my mom at lunch. The one that brought on the awesome tears.
The card we gave my mom said: Hi Grandma! Can’t wait to meet you this summer. I’m 8 weeks old. Mom thinks I’m a boy! Inside is our 7 week sonogram picture.
IMG_20130210_161856

 

After lunch my mom couldn’t wait to tell my aunt and uncle so we headed over to her house to share the news. My mom continued to cry. Smile

IMG_20130210_161001 IMG_20130210_161035

IMG_20130210_161035I’m 8 weeks in the photos above.

We are excepting our little nugget in September! I can’t wait to share our new journey with you! Yep that means you better get ready for pregnancy overload followed but tons of baby pictures once the nugget makes its arrival. This poor little one is going to think my camera is my 3rd arm.  

I’ll be sharing our journey with friends and family through our blog so if you’re up for it YOU get to join us as well! Be sure to follow along on Instagram too! User Name: Kendra_Pryor

I have some catching up to do now that the news is out so coming up as in check your news feed today. I’ll be posting 2 other Bump Watch Post!

-11.5 weeks- The Bump Watch
-Spilling the Beans and Gender Revel
–yes we know!

Do you see 2 lines! Yes indeed it’s positive!
We took this shot the second we found out.  I was 6 weeks pregnant! 

IMG_6308-editfoundout1.21.13ww

So excited to share this with y’all!

12 comments:

  1. {Happy Happy News"} - I'm so excited for you! What wonderful news! Woo-hoo - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! Can't wait for all of the baby posts. Being a parent is the absolute best. I have a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old. Just yesterday we took my son on his first Easter egg hunt and during it I was thinking "being a Mom is so awesome".

    Your Mom is so funny and the video was priceless. I love how she asked you a million times if you were serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kendra! That is such wonderful news. Thanks for sharing with us. Will be looking forward to all the baby bump posts and all things baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy for you guys.... Look forward to tagging along for the journey... Cutest pic ever of you two... You look so happy and healthy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all this Kendra!!! Congrats to you too Kent! You're gonna be a momma and daddy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My tears are falling. When I saw the look in your Moms eyes, I knew it was the look of such unexplainable joy... The only emotion she had was beautiful tears. This woman is going to be an awesome grandmother... Congratulations to you my sweet dancing friend!!

    Jerriann

    ReplyDelete
  7. My tears are falling. When I saw the look in your Moms eyes, I knew it was the look of such unexplainable joy... The only emotion she had was beautiful tears. This woman is going to be an awesome grandmother... Congratulations to you my sweet dancing friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ~ love your Mom's reaction!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you both, such lovely news. I'm loving the updates :0)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)