Image Map

Friday, August 21, 2015

Awesome but Incredibly Random Story

IMG_25302e3 copy

Okay kiddies gather around. It’s time for story time!

Any long time readers remember this cabin we visited a few years back? You can find our blog post on it here in case you need to jog your memory!

We’ve stayed in many a cabin (I have a post on my cabin obsession here)  and this beauty is one of our favorites.  

The views, the property, the cabin itself it’s just the perfect cozy abode. In fact I’m a little sad we won’t be able to stay here again……..

Want to know why?

Here’s where the interesting but totally random story part kicks in!

I received a comment on our YouTube channel this week form a nice man thanking me for sharing our vlogs about this cabin. He told me that because of them he and his wife recently purchased it.

Whhhhhhaaaaaat (scratching record sound plays)!?!?!?!?

We messaged back and forth a few times and he told me that he did a Google search for cabins in Arkansas. Our vlogs that we shared from our stay in this cabin popped up. They fell in love with it and rightfully so it’s a great place.

They noticed that it was in Mountain View, Arkansas did a little more digging and guess what…….

That very same cabin he fell in love with from watching our vlogs was for sale! They purchased it a couple weeks ago and he was kind enough to come back to our channel to share the story with me.

I know awesome, right? See I told you it was an incredibly random but awesome story!

Aren't the interwebs so neat?

I’ve meat so many awesome people through our Instagram account and now our silly vlogs helped direct someone towards their new home.

IMG_1912

They are living in the cabin full time so it will no longer be a rental property but I have warned him that he may randomly find me sitting like this on his back porch. 

The moral of the story is…….

If you have an awesome cabin preferable tucked in the woods with an amazing view that you’re looking to sale you should probably invite me for a visit. As a thank you I’ll help you sale it! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)