Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Proud Minivan Mama

20150811_195549

Ain’t no shame in the game friends!

I am now a mama with a minivan and I couldn’t be more excited about it! This week I’m going to take you on a little tour of our new ride.

 

PS…I think this Wednesday vlog/blog thing is sticking around. You know how I feel about making things an actual “thing”. It makes me nervous but we’re going on week 5 of having a vlog up on a Wednesday so I guess it’s happening. If you’re not already doing so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel as well!

I’ve pre recorded several vlogs…….

-A new Stitch Fix haul
-What I’m doing for Carson’s baby book 
- The 1st installment of the “Journey to Me” series
-Consignment Haul

that just need to get edited and posted to our channel. I don’t want to clog the blog up with only post about vlogs (wow that’s hard to say) so some vlogs will only be for our YouTube channel.

If you don’t want to miss out you can subscribe to our channel here.

Also the “How I Style My Naturally Curly Hair” post is coming along. It’s almost done so I hope to have it up soon. Now I know why it’s a post that’s been highly requested for the longest but something I’m just now doing. Typing up a post about hair especially crazy curly hair is no joke! I hope to have it up later this week but that all depends on the nap hating infant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)