Image Map

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

FLASHBACK POST – The Mountains are Calling

 

IMG_1983V2 copy

For this week’s post I’m going to take ya back to this time last year.

We were tucked around in South Central Colorado, Fair Play to be exact with an almost 1 year old Weston, crazy Brady and some of our closest friends.

Let’s take a Colorado hike shall we? (twilight flashback music plays as I’m doing flickering jazz hands over your face)

 

Oh the many many photos I still need to edit from this trip. There are tons.

Maybe another flashback post in in order once I get them all finished up.

Until then are a pics few from our hike (that you saw in the vlog)

IMG_2175 copy

IMG_2216 copy

IMG_2192 copy

IMG_2259 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)