Jolly ole St. Ninja Claus
I’ll officially be on Christmas break in 2 days! I have big, BIG plans for my time off. My list looks a little something like this……..
1. Read my new smutty vampire romance novel (J.R. Ward’s Dark Lover). Why must they give these books the cheesiest names coupled with the silliest covers? No, you will never see me relaxing in Starbucks reading this book……unless I’m tucked away in a corner and have my back to everyone, OH and I’ve ripped the cover off the book. Yes, that might work!
2. Go see Black Swan AND The Tourist.
3. Edit my hordes of personal images that have been calling my name. I’ve been so busy with work that the last thing I want to do when it’s time to call it a day is edit more pictures but I’m looking forward to getting my hands on some of these bad boys!
4. Take pictures of my Christmas décor and share it on the ole blog. The house is ALL gussied up and ready for Christmas. I’ve been itching to take some pictures to share with you guys. Hope to have them up next week!
5. Spend time with my family. This should be number 1 on the list! My nieces are coming over for a little cookie backing/decorating party. I see some games nights in the future, perhaps a little Christmas light looking.
6. Print pictures from the year AND work on my gallery wall.
7. Set up a Project 365 blog so I can start it on January 1st! Yes I have plans to start yet another blog. Surprisingly enough I’ve not done the best job taking pictures of our daily life. We’re about to start a new chapter as husband and wife and perhaps become parents! I really want to do my best to capture our life leading up to the alter and after. I want our kids to be able look back and see how our family got started. I guess you could say it’s sort of my resolution for the new year. I’ve bought a line a day journal, we now own a video camera (early Christmas gift), and the 365 blog….I think we’re equipped and ready to freeze our memories!
8. Wedding stuff! Our wedding is 3 months away and I have tons of things I need to do to get ready for it.
9. Start back on a workout schedule! When things got busy at work this was the 1st thing to go. With the wedding hanging over my head I NEED to get my booty back to the gym!
10. Get organized! I have tons of things to sale on Craig's List and EBay. Kent has been hounding me to start posting stuff. I hope to sale a few things during my break thus making more room, and getting organized. I think you would faint if you saw our garage. It’s my dirty little secret.
I go back to work on January 3 so I better get busy!
Really, isn’t Ninja just the cutest thing ever!