1. Goodwill! The other day I went "window shopping" at Goodwill. Seriously, who does that! I promised myself that I would not buy anything at Goodwill last week so I figured if I didn’t BUY anything I was not breaking my promise. I'm thinking I should go to some type of thrifting rehab. Does anyone know if they have something like that ;o)
2. Silver trays new and or antique! I just LOVE THEM!!! I need to do a post about all the different ways I use them throughout my home...hummm that sounds like that may be a little boring for some. For those that are not interested you can skip that post.
3. Making list. This is not a new obsession but a way of life for me. Now do I get everything done that's on my list....NO, but for some reason it makes me feel better to know that I have some sort of list. These are just a few of the list I have going right now: to do list, project list, honey do list, grocery list, Christmas list (yes, I’m one of those crazies that is already thinking about what I want to gift family and friends).
4. Organizing or obsessing about organizing. The thing is I never follow through with my organizing ambitions! I just add them to my running to do list. Ya know what, in honor of my award I promise to organize this week. Hummm lets see what it will be.....Ok I have it! I promise to organize my tupperware cabinet. I'll blog about to hold myself accountable.
5. I'm obsessed with taking pictures. I always have my camera with me and take pictures whenever and wherever I can. This leaves me with tons of random pictures but I have fun doing it. I only wish I was better at it. Oh well, I’ve got to start somewhere right?
I was walking out of Ross one evening and this is what I saw….beautiful!
And the Award Goes to (in random order).....
1. Manuela: The Pleasures of Homemaking- Manuela is a fellow thrifter and decorator. She has a great eye for color and print which she uses throughout her home. Oh and I'm very jealous of her beautiful garden!
3. Nicole: Taulman Times- I recently met Nicole at a DFW blog event and have fallen in love with her blog. She blogs about her family and everyday life. During our event she said her motto in her home is "If you don't want it blogged about then don't do it." Sounds like a good motto to me. Nicole, you need to have that printed on a shirt or paint it on a cute wooden sign for your house.
4. Cheryl: The Coolest Mom on the Block Cheryl's blog if full of get DIY projects and thrifty finds. She does a wonderful job providing step by step instructions. She recently posted about a ribbon organizing method that I'm going to do. You can guess where I listed this project....right on my to do list with all my other organizing projects.
5. Bill: Affordable Accoutrements -Bill loves estate sale and dishes. This boy has a TON of dishes. He creates beautiful table scapes and blogs about things centered around home decor.