Image Map

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fancy Greek Yogurt

I love a breakfast that’s healthy, filing, and delish. This Greek yogurt parfait fits all the right criteria! I usually eat this during the week days for breakfast and I’m good to go until lunch time.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA               The thing I love about this is that you can throw whatever you have on hand in it. Today I added……..
-Roasted Almonds
-Cranberries
-Apple and Cinnamon Granola
-Fresh Strawberries
-Spenda to neutralize the tanginess in the Greek yogurt.
In past parfaits I’ve added a few semisweet chocolate chips, walnuts, and honey or bananas and tad-bit of peanut butter. See what I’m saying…….you can have fun with it and add whatever tickles your fancy.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I love the creaminess of Greek yogurt. I always feel like I’m eating something bad but it’s actually really good for you. I recently switched to Yoplait’s Fat Free Greek yogurt. It’s my favorite brand so far…..no, they’re not paying me to say that; I really do like it! 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

5 comments:

  1. Your photography is beautiful!!! I love yogurt and granola! I guess you will be the breakfast chef this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is prob healthier for you than the hand full of jellybeans i just had...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your rabbit.:(
    I am not big on yogart even when something is added. I will eat some of the whips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am OBSESSED with yogurt and granola. I have it every morning too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks delish, now i need me some. thanks for the follow!! happy new friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)