Image Map

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Miss You!

Dear Blog,
It’s been over a week since we talked….uh I mean since I talked and you let me use you as an outlet. I know that many not be long for other blogs but you and I are special, we like to visit often. I have pictures and post ideas all ready to go but things are just a little busy right now.
I’ve been working on this:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


and this
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


oh and this
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Yes, and this too! 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


and this
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


this too
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           


Oh and we can’t forget him
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Oh and I almost forgot this little cutie.
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We also added 2 new family members that acquire A LOT of TLC! They sure are cute though!
Meet
Momo or Mo-Mo
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA             OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and Ninja
bunnies 4-13-2010 033   bunnies 4-13-2010 057

Like I said, things have been a little busy but I wanted to let you know dear sweet blog that I miss you! I want to share my sweet thrifty finds, and my new tray redo, oh and I want to tell you all about veggie co-op. See what I’m saying……we have a lot to catch up on. Please be patient with me things are starting to slow down and I will soon have time to share. I miss you!
Sincerely,
One blog author missing her blog!

5 comments:

  1. Those photos are just BEAUTIFUL!! But my favorite are the ones of the chubby little one in the first two photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Your photos are gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeeaaatt Job! I absolutely {love} photography as well. I'm doing a little session with my bf's niece on Saturday so I hope to post them soon...I miss my blog too...exams have taken over my life!
    Hugs!
    Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pics. I cant remember how I found your blog but I bookmarked it and I am glad I came back! I just love reading about your thrift store finds and decorating!! Cant wait to follow you :)

    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Ninja!!! Cutest bunny ever! I also love Mo-Mo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)