Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Bloguary Day 27: Hanging with the Huie’s 2

Juicing, signing, and hanging in the kitchen!

No I’m not planning on becoming a vlogger and leaving the blog behind. I’ve always enjoyed recording little clips here and there. I just haven’t always shared our youtube clips on the blog. If you visit our Youtube channel you’ll see what I’m talking about. I have clips on there from a couple years ago…….all random stuff of course!

I do however think it’s nice to mix vlogging and blogging! Sometimes it’s easier for me to press record and just have a chat ya know? Kind of like the Breastfeeding and Surviving Teething vlogs I shared. Sometimes it flows a little more naturally for me when I tell a story verses type it out.

In other news I posted info about our Valentine’s Box Swap! If you would like to join in you can find all the info you need HERE!

 

instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)