Image Map

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Bloguary Day 9: Ummmmmmmmmm

IMG_4099

Brady is setting the mood for today’s post.

This is my 3rd attempt.

1st try was as post full of phone photos that didn’t make it to Instagram.
Then it was my New Years resolutions.

I deleted both!

I need a little mental break today after the last 3 days we’ve had. We think Weston is teething (super early) but that’s that only thing we can think of. It’s been rough y’all!

He slept a 7 hour stretch last night and is still sleeping so hopefully he’ll feel better today.

instagram

1 comment:

  1. 4 month sleep regression, maybe? I think this is what my little guy is dealing with right now.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)