Image Map

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Flood Gates Have Opened

The weather is cooling down and families are preparing for holiday pictures; which translates to one busy gal. I’m so tickled that folks come to me to capture their precious family moments….really, it warms my heart! I’ve met some of the sweetest people and reconnect with a few high school friends…….pure neatness!

 

 

My plate is full and I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. I’m planning for our wedding which is just 5 short months away, decided to throw a fall harvest party for my gal pals, hosting Christmas for my family, and our annual holiday bash…….now throw in a month full of family sessions and tons of editing ahead. See why I’m getting a little overwhelmed. That’s okay…….it’s all stuff I’m super excited about and I’m dead set on making it all work! I can do it all……….right?

 

 

My motto for the month is

“I know I can, I know I can, I know I can! I just need to go with a little less sleep and get real tight with my B.F.F. coffee.”

 

 

 

A few images from sessions I’m currently working on.

IMG_2512-editwaterm

 

 

IMG_2150-edit2w

 

 

IMG_1408-editwaterm

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Did you miss yesterday’s post, Sassy and Simple Fall Tea Lights?  What…..you did? That’s okay I’ll forgive you. You can catch up HERE. Smile

 

************************

Find me HERE on facbook

8 comments:

  1. Pace yourself my dear!!! Your photos are fab!!! Hang in there, and have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT!! I'm soooo ready for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amaze me, Kendra. Your photography is superb. La

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I wish you were here to take photos of my girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the pics!! and those doggies are too cute! ahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so lovely. I especially like the bows on the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm right there with you dear! i think i can, surely i can? please, tell me i can!!?!!
    great photos :)
    edie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)