Image Map

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

See I can be nice…….

IMG_7953-edit

I try to buy her love with nice gestures. On this particular day I pulled out the heating blanket just for her.

It worked!

She loved me.

Until Kent came home.

Then she forgot who I was.

 

If you missed the post about our dog Abby who is head over heels in love with my fiancée Kent click HERE to get caught up. ;o)

 

 

**************************
I’m grateful linky party will be up tomorrow night 8pm CS time to be exact. Get your post ready. It can be a new or old post. It just needs to be a post that talks about something you’re grateful for!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, do I wish I was curled up under a blanket right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just bought our FIRST electric blanket last week.

    Oh. My. What have I been missing all these years??

    The bed is warm and toasty when I get in and I stay warm even when my hubby is at work and I'm sleeping alone....of course, now in the morning I never want to get out....your little girl looks like she is in heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)