Image Map

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photography Chit-Chat Vlog (2nd Edition)

 

Alrigthy it’s time for our 2nd photography chit-chat!

 

FYI: I made up the term “Red Line” and “Gold Line” lenses. That’s just what I call them. I’m sure that’s not the exact name…..it works though. Winking smile 

-Did you miss last weeks photography vlog? If so click HERE.
-Click HERE to see our 1st edition.

 

Next week I’ll answer more of your questions and talk about lighting! My favorite photography topic. If you have any lighting questions let me know in your comment. 

Thanks so much for watching!

 

2 comments:

  1. Once again, great job! I'm an working on getting better low light shots, so a lighting topic is right up my ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for answering my questions! That is such a great idea for a portfolio! Love it! Keep up the vlogs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)