Image Map

Monday, January 31, 2011

VLOG “Our Story: Part 2”

Sorry I’m posting this a little late. The plan is to post these Sunday evenings as we lead up to our wedding. We ended up having a little impromptu fire pit and coffee time with the neighbors last night so this got pushed back a bit.

 

If you didn’t see part 1 you may want to watch that 1st or this will not make a lot of sense to you. You can find part 1 by clicking HERE.

 

Grab a cup of coffee and come back and join me for Our Story: Part 2.

 

 

 

Picture Flash Back……….

img024

Not only was Kent my best friend he was also my hairdresser!
This is probably why I had pee yellow hair. :o)

Look at that mess! I guess we were not too worried about cleaning up after ourselves.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)