Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Living Room a Work in Progress



Can anyone tell what Christmas item I collect?


As I said below it’s a work in progress but here are a few pictures of the living room. Sorry the quality is not that great. As you can tell these were taking during Christmas but it will give you a feel of the colors I’m using. It pretty much looks the same minus the Christmas décor. I want to redo the canvases above the T.V. with fabric that’s a bit more fun…something with a hip pattern. Kent (my fiancé) is going to build larger canvases that extend farther off the wall. That’s on his never ending “Honey Do” list. If you have any ideas for patters that I can use for the canvases or ideas for the room I would love to hear them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)