Image Map

Friday, June 12, 2009

One Man’s Trash is Another Gal's Treasure!

I was itching to go shopping today but since finances are a little tight and I LOVE a good deal I hit up the local thrift stores and consignment stores (another one of my favorite past times). As some of you may know this is usually a hit or miss type of thing but I ended my thrifty extravaganza with some new treasures that I wanted to share. I only spent $8.00. For a day of shopping that’s not too shabby in my book!





This was my favorite purchase of the day. It doesn’t match the theme or décor in my home…..it just made me smile. I’m going to put it on counter in my bathroom next to my perfumes. It’s a little ring box so I was thinking this would be a great place to store my wedding band until the BIG day!







Not sure where I’m going to put this but I thought it was a great steal, only $1.35. I’m sure I will find just the right place for it. It just needs a little cleaning and a candle.








I love these tea lights. I usually scatter tea lights down the dining room table when we are hosting a dinner party and thought these will look great lit up. Another steal at .30 each!

4 comments:

  1. You are an incredible deal finder. Where did you go to get all of these? Love them all!!! By the way, thanks for following my blog and I'm so glad you have one of your own now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found most things at the local Good Will. The little ring box came from a consignment store in Lewisville. You should check out the consignment stores….they have some great stuff. It may be a bit of a drive for you but worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you made out like a bandit with only $8. The ring box is just the cutest and perfect for storing your band. I love the candle holders. Don't you just love a bargain?

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris,
    I sure do......maybe a little too much! I’ve probably accumulated a bit too much over the years because they were such great deals that I couldn’t pass them up ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)