Image Map

Thursday, October 01, 2009

HaLLoWeE Extravaganza Post 3: Halloween Costumes

One of the things I love most about Halloween is passing out candy and seeing all the cuties dressed up in their Halloween costumes! I'm going to miss that this year :(
This is my favorite! I can't wait till I have a little one of my own to dress up. If I have a little girl she will definitely at some point in time be a pink poodle for Halloween......LOVE IT!!



Clever, is all I have to say about this one.


This would be cute on a baby too and looks like it's comfy enough to wear the whole night.

Fisher man with his lattes catch. This site gives really great instructions.


What a fun and different idea! Click here for the how-to.

Masked Owl just needs a big brother to be Harry Potter.

To turn your little one in to a cowboy or cowgirl click here

Oh my, this is too cute! For instructions click here


I could go on and on whith cute kids costume ideas; there are so many out there. If you are still on the hunt for just the right costume for your little one I would highly recomend this site. They have tons of unique ideas and great step-by-step instruction.
What's your little one going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)