1. By November 12th I will lose the 8.4 pounds I’ve put on in the last 2 months.
2. *I will work-out 4-5 times a week. If I do not go to the gym I will work-out at home…..no excuses! Once I have my endurance back I will kick it up to 5-6 times a week.
*I will not miss a Weight Watchers meeting. If I cannot attend my normal weekly meeting I will find a replacement meeting.
*I will stay on program! I will keep track of my points in my food journal, I will plan a healthy menu, I’m going to make wise choices that support me in my goal. I’m worth it!!!
* I will allow myself one cheat meal a week and that’s it! My cheat meal will not be over board and will be chosen with my goal in mind. It will be 1 meal and not a cheat day or week. Once I’ve eaten my cheat meal I will get back on track. The day I choose to eat my eat meal must be a day that I’ve worked-out.
*I’m going to e-mail my goal as well as the steps I’m taking to reach my goal to Kent (my fiancee) so he knows how he can support me in my journey.
Here is the preview I talked about in the title of this post. The support items I've shown below are resting on something I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have it finished this week!
1. I rented these from NetFlix. If I want to switch up my work-out I have these babies ready to go. Yes, that's a Dirty Dancing work-out DVD you see. They teach you some of the Dirty Dancing dances....I can't wait!!! I'm going to do that one today :o)
2. I picked these up at my WW meeting last week. I love anything mint flavored and thought a WW mint white chocolate smoothie would be a good option for my super crazy sweet tooth.
3. A little points calculator I can keep in my purse so I don't have to carry around the big cardboard slider. This will come in handy while I'm at the grocery store.
4. My food journal. I already have breakfast logged and will soon be writing down what I'm going to eat for lunch.
Next week......... I will ask you to post a picture/pictures of you doing something working towards your goal. It can be a healthy meal you've cooked, a picture of you working out, picture of some healthy food items you've picked up at the grocery store. You don't have to be in the picture but it should include something your are doing or have accomplished! Keep that in mind so you will be ready to go next week. Again this is optional but is something fun and a way to keep you accountable :0)
Ok, it's your turn. Set those goals, come back here and link up. Be sure that you've read the rules before you link up with Mr. Linky.