Image Map

Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July Fun

My Mom recently moved into a new home that sits on 2 acres. We wanted to enjoy the new space so we loaded up and celebrated at my Mom’s with our family (I have a BIG family). Kent’s cousin and her fiancee were in town so they came along with us.




When we get together we have a blast playing games, acting crazy and telling stories! Does this picture give you a little insight as to how silly we can be? The golf cart was the show stopper making many tours around the property. Even though it had only a few passengers when it took off for some reason it always came back with wayyy more than it started with. I’m sure we are breaking some type of safety rule here.
It was all about the golf cart this year

Kent’s cousin Marcela and I


Mason (Marcela’s fiance), Marcel and Kent


I love this before and after shot. It cracks me up every time I look at it. Look at their faces now……


and after they have the sparkler going. You would think they were lighting a bomb by the way they look.





This firework was out of control


As a joke my Mom and her boyfriend got Kent this firework named One Bad Mother-in-Law. Not only was it funny, it was soooo beautiful!


One Bad Mother-in-Law in action





We had a wonderful 4th full of family, friends, food and fireworks. What more can you ask for. I’m already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your family knows how to have a good time ! Did the golf cart still have any air in the tire when everyone got off, LOL !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Your fam looks like mine when we all get together... haha.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)