Image Map

Thursday, July 02, 2009

DIY Inspirations

Has anyone picked up their magazine? They have great DIY ideas. I have a little magazine collection with all my “future” projects circled inside. Even if their ideas do not match your colors or theme it a wonderful starting point. You can put your own twist on it! Here are a few of the projects I plan on doing. Well,we know how that goes so maybe I should say here are some of the projects I would LIKE to do!

I love this idea. What a great way to spruce up an old fence and add a little color!
This lamp was made out of Christmas ornaments. I believe the magazine said it cost them $35.00 to make it. I love the color of the ornaments they used. I'm thinking about recreating this for our bedroom.



The website actually gives you the template to create these same prints. I wouldn't mind having the dog print for my laundry room.

I love the color on the wall and the layout of the photos. This would look great in my office or my upstairs hallway. I think I already have a little quote just need to hit up G.W. to find a few frames.


That's all for today. Lord knows I have many, many, more that I would like to do. I'll save those pictures for a later date!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DIY. Its one of my all time favorites. I haven't seen this one yet, so this excited me. Thanks.
    I really like raised damask rug in the last picture. It looks big too. =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)