Image Map

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

1st One of the Season!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I did and yes I AM going to blog about it…..because I’m cool like that. ;o)

 

 

Picnik collagestarbuckspumpkins Let me tell ya this pumpkin spice latte was good till the last drop! Want to know something even sweeter? It didn’t cost me a dime! I know…….sweet right! I have a special relationship with the peeps at the Starbucks corporate office. I don’t know what it is but they just LOVE me! They even send me a free drink coupon for my birthday every year.

 

Just kidding! You can get a free drink for your birthday too. All you need to do is register your Starbucks gift card if you have one. When your birthday rolls around you’ll get one of these in the mail.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

In Other News………………

*I’m lonely. Over at my facebook page that is. We have a few friends over there now but I would love to chat with the rest of you. Come on over and “like” Domestic Princess in Training. Pretty, pretty, please with sugar on top! No, begging is not beneath me. :o)

*I’ve been getting my craft on and have several projects to share! My how-to pics are ready to go I just need to finish the posts.

*I received a sweet e-mail from a reader asking me about photography tips. Was that you? I’m trying to find ya. I’ve missed placed the e-mail and would like to get back to you. Promise I’m not being rude and ignoring you. If that was you let me know so I can shoot you an e-mail.

Come on over and join in on the fun. I’m having a blast talking to myself!!! ;o)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Domestic-Princess-in-Training/215139255490

11 comments:

  1. I had a piece of pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden the other day. Oh my ... YUMMMMMM!!!!! I can't wait to eat and drink lots and lots and lots of pumpkinish things! Would love some fall weather to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm making sure your not lonely and posted a comment on your facebook page today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just take your word for it that the pumpkin latte is delicious! HAHAHA! I became a fan on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fanned your facebook.. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I just can't on board with the PSL. I tried one once and it didn't agree with me. I think they may have made it wrong, but in the 10 minutes it took me to get to my hubs' office, it had this weird orange film on the top!! I DO love the Gingerbread Latte though, and I am all about the mochas!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kendra!!
    I've been searching & searching for your blog. I found it awhile ago via Tatertots & Jello, and then my computer crashed and I lost the bookmark. Anyway once I found it today and saw your love of PSL's I KNEW you're a girl after my own heart!
    I wanted to ask you about the beautiful fabric
    that you did in your craft room? Where did you find it and is there a brand or name? I would so appreciate any help!!

    Thanks :)
    Denissa
    Following you on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mentioned photography tips on your FB photography page but not in an email. I see someone else agrees that you should share some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower - found you through Bailey (who designed your blog) and I love it! :)

    I'm a total Starbucks addict too! Very excited about the pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kendra! I left a comment for you on Facebook but my computer is being testy today so I just wanted to make sure you got my message - I am the mystery reader who asked about photography tips! My emails is steps52@gmail.com. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am offically a friend on FB now too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)