Image Map

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cheap and SUPER Easy Fall Centerpiece

 

I had some goodies left over from my fall craftapalozza so I threw them together and made a little center piece. I’m all about using things I already have on hand to get my craft on!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         You’ll also need some type of container. A vase, urn, or flower pot would work great. I used a garage sale urn I had laying around. I believe I paid $1.00 for it. Ha I guess that irrelevant but I’m so use to telling you how much I pay for things. 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           This would also be really cute with branches if you don’t have skewers on hand.

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                                           I had some moss left over from THIS project.

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Check to see if you have any paper or gaps showing. If you do just use a little moss to fill in the holes.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         There ya have it………

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         super easy, cheap, and cute if I do say so myself!

 

If you’re in the mood for a little Halloween inspiration mosey on over to the links below. I posted a ton inspiration pictures last year.

-Halloween Home Decor
-All About Pumpkins
-Halloween Costumes
- Ghoulish Food

On a random note: I’m having a lot of fun over on Domestic Princess in Training’s Facebook Page! It’s nice seeing your faces and chatting with you a bit! Click HERE to join in on the fun! I would love to see your sweet mug too!

I’m linking up with:
Southern Hospitality

26 comments:

  1. Adorable....what a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing! You're so creative! =) XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the $1 Store great! I just picked up a great fall wreath there the other day. I can't wait to jazz it up. Very cute!

    I hope you can stop by this Sunday to my Show Off Sunday Party. I would love for you to share your project with my followers. :)

    http://houseofthriftydecor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is darling!! I just shared it on my Tatertots Fb page and linked to you :)

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Kendra!!!! Pure awesomeness. :) I have some of those pumpkins from last year, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration, Kendra. This centerpiece is very pretty. Don't you just love all the colors of fall?

    Have a great weekend! La

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa...easy and wouldn't put a hole in my pocket...will try this soon. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it..I really need to get my fall stuff out this weekend and go to town..
    thanks for the inspiration to get off my butt.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, I love it! So cute and so inexpensive! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your name and what you're trying to do...im officially following...join me at: mr-mrspancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute decoration. You make it seem so easy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tutorial ! I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, I've got all the supplies and will give this a try tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks great and thanks for the skewer idea, just what I needed.. its so good in blogland where folks are willing to freely share their tip. I hope everyone knows this act of kindness is Appreciated..

    happy fall
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea. I've collected many of those dollar store items through the years. It's great what you've done with them.

    I host a weekly meme called Seasonal Sundays (linking is open until Mondays) and it's all about what the season means to YOU. I'd love to have you and your creative seasonal decor come join me.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Makes a very attractive centerpiece. Love your container! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kendra...I love this craft...easy too!!~ Your blog is fun and inspirational, I just became a follower. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that's my idea of a good craft. Instant gratification! Very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a simple idea, and it looks lovely. It's amazing what can be done on a few dollars at the dollar store!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and simple, love it.
    And don't we all just love old silver plated ice buckets for everything now. I have a couple and wouldn't mine more, great to put all sorts of things in.
    Fun blog!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's funny how simple and inexpensive items can make such a big statement! That urn is to die for! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great idea! thanks for sharing. joining you at Southern Hospitality.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute idea! Stopping by from Southern Hospitality!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, you're so smart! This is a great idea! I have always wondered how those little pumpkins stayed put! I've always just place mine down and they'd roll out!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute NIFTY THRIFTY fall decor...thanks for sharing your idea! Happy Fall!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it. Love it even more when it's inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)