Image Map

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tour of Homes: Bird Edition

View ImageWelcome to Tweedy Villa! My name is Gale and I’ll be your realtor for the day. I’m so glad you’ve decided to visit our lovely community. We have something for every flock. Do keep in mind that we are a high end community and do not allow outdoor nest.

 

Alrighty please flutter this way………… 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA             OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          
This beauty just came on the market. You’ll definitely have to be the early bird to catch this worm. I have two other clients looking at it later today. Ahh, don’t you just love the artistic charm this abode offers. It’s rumored that Ladybird Johnson lived her for short stent in her early twenties.

 

Moving on, moving on…………

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         As I said before we have something for everyone. We had a few birdbrains that use to live here….if you know what I mean. You didn’t hear that from me though.

 

The next home we’re visiting comes with an intriguing story.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           This poor thing has gone into foreclosure. The previous owner tried to kill two birds with one stone! I know, I know…..CRAZY! Trust me his goose is cooked! Our community can now rest easy.

 

Okay if you’ll please follow me this way. We need to get the bird’s-eye view for the nest uhh I mean NEXT one.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Isn’t it lovely! This was Martha Stewbird’s summer home. We try to keep it hush, hush but she became a jail bird and we had to ask her to leave the community. Ahh I miss her dearly. Her food was something to crow about!

 

Have you ever seen Little Nest on the Prairie? Oh good! You’re going to love our next home.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           This home offers that quaint Little Nest on the Prairie charm and even comes with security. Oh no need to be scared he’s a fine feathered friend and has eyes like a hawk!

 

Okay let’s flutter right along please.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         This is one of the fist homes built in our community. It has that old world charm. Don’t you agree? A little bird told me the home owners are planning on reducing the price. I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch but I bet you could get an awesome deal on this beauty. Let me know if you want to make an offer!

 

Now do keep an open mind as we make our way to the next home. 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           This is one of our smaller floor plans but still offers that Tweedy Villa appeal. Tracy Chirpman use to live here. Let me tell ya…..that girl has a voice like a nightingale! She was sweet enough to serenade or residence from time to time.

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Ahh I just love the privacy this home offers. You could sit out on you perch necked as a jay bird and no one would be able to see you. It has that high rise tree house feel without the hefty price tag.

 

One more home left in our tour. I’ve saved the best for last!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Ta-da…..isn’t it dreamy! It has a working outdoor bird bath and over 10 rooms! The Gosselin’s used to live here. Kate caught her husband doing the birds and bees with some chick. She was furious when she found out. Her husband flew the coop and we haven’t seen them since. Oh well, their loss can be YOUR gain!

 

 

View ImageWell, what do ya think?

Did you find something you would like to fluff your feathers in?

I do hope I didn’t chirp your ear off. I have a tendency to do that. People have even been rude enough to call me gossiping Gale but I have no idea why. Uh some birds can be so mean! Anyway please do keep in touch and maybe it’s best if you brush some of the things I’ve shared about our residence under the nest. Some people these days just can’t keep their beaks shut.

 

 

Little Side Note: I know this post is totally random and cheesy but I thought it would be fun! My aunt has a ton of bird houses on her property. Last time I went out for a visit I took my camera along and snapped wayyy too many pictures. What does any silly blogger do when they have a plethora of random bird house pictures? Well, they come up with a post full of cheesy bird sayings and a pretend catty bird realtor …….right?

If you would like to read other super random post…..and I’m sure you do ;o). Take a look at the links below.

- Take Your Dog to Work Day
-
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Killer

Domestic Princess in Training is now on Facebook!

7 comments:

  1. OK I'm dying laughing over here!!!

    I sent you an email yesterday. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, that post was so much fun. I am totally going to feature it on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'll take all the luxury that is the last one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra, this post was so fun to read. Loved it! La

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Too cute! Although it did remind me of this episode of Sesame Street. (Skip to about two thirds in to see the bird realtor.)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os3gnj5l0bA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it! Totally made me smile! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post made me giggle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)